Who are the Property Lawyers?
The real estate lawyers in Delhi are licensed officials, legalized to perform and execute real estate services using property law. They are the property lawyers who prepare legal documentation of the property.
What are the obligations of property lawyers?
Property laws are extensive laws such as:
- The Real Estate (Regulation and Development) Act
This law is aimed at securing home purchasers and encourage investments in the real estate business.
Every business houses and developers are obliged to register their property with The Real Estate Act.
- Transfer of Property Act
This Act is categorized into movable and immovable holds of property. The property can be pass on to any person, organization, and group of individuals.
In this Act, a property lawyer is required to have complete knowledge about transferring rights from one person to another.
- Contracts Act
The property lawyers should possess practical knowledge in case of providing contracts to property owners. They should be well equipped about providing property or lease agreements and drafting contracts.
- Consumer Protection Act
This Act is applicable when there are delays or disputes in developing the property. In this case, the property lawyers should know the various aspects of defending the property owners by taking necessary actions.
- State Rules and Regulations
This law act depends and varies from state to state for instance stamp duty, property registration charges.
In this case, the real estate lawyers must abide by state laws and other state obligations of real estate.
Services offered by lawyers in Delhi
We at best lawyers in Delhi, provides useful suggestion on real estate matters as well as legal support to our clients. The services offered by property lawyers in Delhi are stated below:
- Real estate lawyer looks after the complete documentation of property
- They prepare legal deeds for the property
- We are the one one to perform legal searching of property documents
- Perform the registration of your property documents.
- The lawyers will evaluate and perform legal bindings of property
- Resolve property issues
- They act as the legal advisors of real estate affairs.
- Offer solutions to all property related works.
- They are the ones who can identify property disputes and inform us of the same.
- Lawyers can transfer property rights.
- Solve mortgage issues.
- They are the ones to provide clearance for legalizing a property
- A property lawyer can solve illicit holdings of property
- Solve property inheritance disputes
- Delays in property hold
- Provide legal advice on straitening investment for a real-estate business.
- Provide lease agreements
Get the Best Real Estate Lawyers in Delhi
Best Lawyers is highly focused on finding the best lawyer for its client. It is determined to provide legal advice and legal aid to people in India.
We are the top attorneys in India and offer the best legal services to our clients. Our services include:
- Family Law
- Dowry Case Law
- Court Marriage Law
- Marriage Registration
- Property law
- Labor and Industrial Law
- Drunk and Drive Case
To get the best solution for any of the above-mentioned services, you must well consider consulting the best lawyers in Delhi.
Hire the best lawyer to protest, prosecute, or fight a lawsuit against any unlawful justice or criminal offense.
A lawyer is the one official body who undertakes all the legal proceedings of any legal concerns, illegal activities, or injustice caused to any of its clients. A lawyer acts as a prosecutor on behalf of its client in the courtroom. He is legally authorized to perform law and obliged.